Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It's All In The Attitude!! MMSC#23


I am still new at sketch challenges, in fact this is only my second attempt. I am thinking I may have missed the deadline, but I still had a fun time making this card. This card is for the MMSC #23. It takes me a few attempts to figure out exactly what I am going to make. This is very challenging for me since I am still building my supply and it is lacking quite a bit. For this card I used some old tulle I had around from my making tutu days. I used a 1920's stamp. The patterned paper is from a kit I bought on clearance (like 4 years ago). I only had white flowers that I bought from Walmart a long time ago, so I inked them with black ink and then sprayed them with glimmer mist. The stamps on the tickets, and the side is from a Close to my heart set. I used my Cricut Expression to cut the ovals (In my Kitchen) and Fabulous Finds for the tickets. You might not be able to see but the paper that the "IT'S ALL IN THE ATTITUDE" is stamped on is pictures of Theater tickets..
I am pretty exited about how this card turned and I am going to try the MMSC # 24 .



12 comments:

  1. How creative and sweet this is. I get excited when I see fashion accessories. I love the shoe and purse. Just a lovely nostalgic feel to this wonderful creation. Thanks for playing along with us this week at MMSC. Nice presentation and very delightful to look at. Thanks for playing along with us this week at MMSC. Looking forward to seeing more of you creativity at the next challenge.

    Carol
    MMSC-Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, it's all in the attitude!! Great thought on coloring your white flowers - very resourceful. Love the woman in the center, looks like she is ready to take on the world.

    Thank you for joining us at Midnight Madness, so happy you could play this week.

    Jane MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sketch!! I am so glad you played along!! Great flowers and image!!

    Thanks for playing with the MMSC this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely feminine card!! Love the soft colors. The Midnight Madness Design Team wants to WELCOME you to our weekly sketch challenge. We will be looking for you next week too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Christina - I am loving this card! Love the images and the beautiful 'nostalgic' feel you have given it! I am liking your style (and there is heaps of it to like!!) Thank you for playing along with us at Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week. I look forward to seeing what you do next week.
    Linda MMSC Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christina, this is a absolutely beautiful vintage card. Great attitude! Just love all of your images and embellishments. Thanks so much for joining us this week at MMSC!
    Please stop by my blog and sign up for the blog candy that I am giving away this month!
    Denise
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are very talented and I am just thrilled that you are joining our challenges. I am must in love with your style and you are super talented. I bet you will be one of our award winners very soon :) Keep up the good work and keep playing. Thank you so much for joining the Midnight Madness sketch challenges. It has been a pleasure checking out your work and I can't wait to see what you come up with for MMSC24
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  8. This offering for MMSC is just beautiful!

    Today is the inaugural challenge for The Play Date Cafe and I KNOW you would love the inspiration that Sarah lends to our challenges!
    Hope you will play along and thanks again for displaying our badge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great card with a beautiful design!

    Greeting from Anne (Norway)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're very talented :) that's so creative and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Please leave a comment if you have a moment. I welcome tips, advice, and of course "great job" comments.