Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Son's 2nd Birthday Cake...


We had a trained themed birthday party for my sons 2nd birthday. I wanted to make a train cake and set out to find a cake that I would be able to make. Looked on line, gather a bunch of ideas and here is the finished product. I even used my Cricut Expression and the Everyday Paperdolls cart to make all the paper details. I have to share the Vanilla Buttercream Frosting that I have made for two parties already and will continue to make. It is so delicious!! I found it on the Annie's Eats Blog, simply the best buttercream! Overall I am very pleased with how the cake turned out and I think Mason really liked it too!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad Mason liked it! Hope you're resting today! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday to Mason! You did a great job, tfs!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Please leave a comment if you have a moment. I welcome tips, advice, and of course "great job" comments.