Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Introduction to My Creative Pink..

I have done it! I have started a crafting blog. This is actually kind of funny because my poor family blog is often neglected. I am working on this, first step is to admit the neglect right? So why have I started this blog? Well for one thing I want my family blog to be just that, about my family. In my entry into the craft world I have stumbled upon lots of craft sites and giveaways that require me to post on my blog. This has just made my blog kind of busy and detracts away from the kids. My second reason for starting this blog is so that I can document progress with different projects that I will do. I hop around from blog to blog searching ideas, getting inspiration and then I come to my little corner and try and create. The key word is try, but I do try and that is what is important.
I will be doing different types of crafts but mainly I will make cards, scrapbooking, and sew. I just purchased a Pink Cricut Expression and have added to my sewing with the purchase of a serger. This is going to be a lot of fun and I can't wait to see where my creativity will take me.

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog from your post @ Christmas with the Cricut. Love your design here! Hope to get some inspiration as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of Blogging. I'll stop by often!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Please leave a comment if you have a moment. I welcome tips, advice, and of course "great job" comments.