Sunday, September 27, 2009

Little Girls Birthday Card!!





There is a certain someone who will know exactly who this card is for and I hope you like it!



This card was made using my Cricut Expression and Cuttlebug. I embossed the pink paper with the Cuttlebug using the swiss dot embossing folder and the white paper was embossed using the d'vine swirl embossing folder. The little dancer was made with the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge (hair from EDPD). I used glitter paper for the outfit and the number 2 (cut using Storybook Cartridge).



I added a flower with a brad and added Stickles to both. I also added the plastic rhinestones for a little extra bling. I hand drew the face and used chalk to blush the cheeks. I just ordered a set of stamps from Peachy Keen, so my faces are going to start looking much better. Overall I am pleased with the way this card turned out and the best part was I finished it in 10 minutes!!

Can't wait for the party on Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. I posted a message here the other day, but I guess it disappeared.

    This card is super cute and I can't wait to see it in person. This is definitely one I will be saving for her baby book. Can't wait to see you on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Please leave a comment if you have a moment. I welcome tips, advice, and of course "great job" comments.