Friday, September 25, 2009

Witch Girl Card..

I have to say that I am getting a bit frustrated with myself and how my projects turn out. There are people who were born with the crafting gene and I am not one of them. I love to do crafts and try to be creative, so when my light bulb won't turn on, it is frustrating. I am going to keep moving forward because I am hoping the more I create the better I will get at it.
Last night I worked on a Halloween Card using the PDDU cartridge. I found some clearance Halloween paper and used just a small portion of that. I must have sat there for hours trying to come up with some creative juice and eventually came up with a witch card. I also used the Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch for the borders... My face drawing technique needs some help, but I am hoping to buy some stamps from Peachy Keen and then my faces will be perfect. I used black diamond stickles on the hair, bat, and kitty cat. I am enjoying the Paper Doll Dress Up and Everyday Paper Doll Cartridges. They are so fun and I think I will end up doing lots of projects with those.
My creativity is a work in progress.....



1 comment:

  1. It turned out really wonderful. I too have to concentrate on my creative gene and turn it on. It doesn't come easy although I think we are much more critical of our own projects. I need to get that Martha Stewart punch. Cool. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Please leave a comment if you have a moment. I welcome tips, advice, and of course "great job" comments.